Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Only one thing you need to learn for people to love you.

"Yeah I know. I went through that phase too! Oh my goodness, no kidding, that happened to me as well.. I fell in love with him too. I won that award. I totally did that. Ohh gee, I totally rocked that test. I.. I... I... I... I...."


STOP IT ALREADY! Who cares about you! You sound so conceited.

One thing that is essential for people to love you is that one has got to stop talking about him or herself!

People love talking about themselves and that is why... if you want people to love you then you better let that person talk about him or herself! While that person is having a grand time talking, you'd better close them lips and listen and not interrupt with your I!!! Simply ask questions and seem very excited to listen to what that person has got to say. It's easy as that. You'll have 1000+ friends on Facebook plus a hot date if you've got this down.

No more I. It's all about friends, family, and you, beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment