Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ohh gee.

Why do I have so many blogs?

I guess I am just changing so much that the blogs have to keep up with my ever-changing life.

I guess I'll have to say goodbye to Kyy Philosophy like I had done with Dowdy Gabber.

Bye Dowdy Gabber.
Bye Kyy Philosophy.

I no longer talk gibberish and I no longer philosophize on things.

Dowdy Gabber and Kyy Philosophy- two blogs that I hid myself behind. I never expressed my true self, so that is why it was so difficult to write for those two blogs.

It's time to start anew already. It's time for Write, Run, Action!

Dowdy Gabber was the immature 16 year old who just started high school.
Kyy Philosophy was the 17 year old who was confused and felt all alone.
Write, Run, and Action! is the mature, confident, successful adult known as Kathy.

Kyy's Philosophy?

Write,
Run,
Action!
YOU DOODLERS!

1 comment:

  1. hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
    your blog looks nice 0_0

    by the way,
    if you need to find unique typography, you can go to our website.

    best regards;

    ReplyDelete